Nana Gym保留一切修訂有關條款及細則之權利並無須另行通知。如有任何爭議，Nana Gym保留最終決定權。
1) All packages constitute no extension period, non refundable and are non transferable. Please acknowledge and consider seriously prior purchasing.
2) All new package is required to begin within one month of purchase, otherwise the package will be automatically activated based on the 30th days of purchased.
3) Classes must be booked or cancelled at least 24 hours prior the class begin via the online system, direct call or WhatsApp us accordingly. In event of no-show or late cancellation to a booked class (i.e. within 24 hours prior the class begins), the system will count such as absence, no make up class will be arranged.
4) Please refer to our website for updated Timetables & Course Fees (http://nanagym.com.hk).
5) If you want to carryover the remain lesson(s), please purchase a new package before the expiry date. However, the remain lesson(s) will be waived.
6) Members must purchase a new package before the due date of the original package to carryover and the start date of the new package must also be linked with the original package. Only the latest existing package can be carried over.
7) If members hold an existing package, unless the members attend a lesson which is not covered by the existing package, the computer system will automatically deduct attended lessons from the existing package before the start of the new package.
8) If you want to upgrade the existing package, please make it before the 2nd lesson or before the cutoff date of unlimited package.
9) $280 for take lesson in the existing package not covered/included.
10) For the Boxing Class: Suggest to bring your inner gloves, boxing gloves, shinpads, handwraps & ankle guards. Or you can rent the clean Inner Gloves, Boxing Gloves & Shinpads with a fee of $30.
11) No make-up class will be arranged due to BAD weather (such as, and not limited to, Black Rain Storm or Typhoon).
12) Members are required to produce their assigned Member Card before each lesson for registration. Failing to procedure the member card 3 times during the course, will be treated as Lost Card and a replacement card will be issued with a fee of HK$50.
Happy Share Package Additional Terms:
S1) Carryover of lessons can only be arranged to the personal account of one of the members in the group. It is not applicable to other members in the group.
S2) Carryover can only be arranged if the members of the new Happy Share Package are the same as the existing Happy Share Package.
S3) The members of Happy Share Package cannot be amended or cancelled.
S4) Members of the Happy Share Package shall count their lessons among themselves. Please kindly communicate with the group members regarding the allocation of lessons and record of attendance. WUnique & Bomber Gym is not in a position and will not intervene.
Membership-Interim Suspension Policy:
B1) Application must be made at least 1 week notice in advance;
B2) Each Suspension unit is equivalent to 1 month period. All members can decide the no. of units they wish to apply according to their needs for their current purchased package. The maximum suspension units are limited to 12 units (i.e. 12 months period);
B3) Each Suspension unit will be charged at HK$500 per month.
In exception to the following conditions:
*Fee will be waived if a female member is pregnant. The existing package may be frozen up to 2 years from the date the provision of the relevant and valid proof/doctor certificate.
Nana Gym reserves the right to make any amendment of the Terms and Conditions without notice. All decisions made by Nana Gym shall be final and binding.